통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2006
- 9-6-1 in last 16 bouts
- Has won three of his last six
- 13 wins by KO, one by submission (RNC)
- Nine first round finishes
- Owns KO wins over UFC vet Ali Bagautinov and Eduardo Dantas
- Also faced Marlon Moraes and Russell Doane
UFC on ESPN (7/15/23) Nam lost a three round split decision to Azat Maksum
UFC Fight Night (3/11/23) Nam was submitted by Bruno Silva via rear naked choke at 1:23 of the second round
UFC on ESPN (8/13/22) Nam knocked out Ode' Osbourne at 2:59 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (1/20/21) Nam lost a three-round split decision to Matt Schnell
UFC Fight Night (9/19/20) Nam stopped Jerome Rivera via strikes at :34 of the second round
UFC on ESPN (6/13/20) Nam knocked out Zarrukh Adashev at :32 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (2/23/20) Nam lost a three round unanimous decision to Kai Kara-France
UFC Fight Night (9/21/19) Nam lost a three round unanimous decision to Sergio Pettis
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started doing MMA as a different form of exercise. I decided to do my first amateur kickboxing match out of peer pressure. After beating some of the local talent here in Hawaii, people wanted to see if I could transition to MMA.
What ranks and titles have you held? Ranked No. 10 in the world back in 2012. No. 1 flyweight in Hawaii.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It's a lifelong dream to fight in the Super Bowl of MMA. I can finally check that off my bucket list.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I graduated from the University of Hawaii at Manoa in exercise science.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was a full-time student when I started mixed martial arts.
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Knocked out former Bellator bantamweight champion Eduardo Dantes and also the former No. 1 UFC contender, Ali Bagautinov.
Favorite grappling technique: Any position to knock you out
Favorite Striking technique: Knock you out