통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
Jandiroba vs Hill14.05.22일주3시간5:00메소드Decision - Unanimous
Ribas vs Jandiroba30.10.21일주3시간5:00메소드Decision - Unanimous
Murata vs Jandiroba19.06.21일주2시간5:00메소드TKO - Doctor's Stoppage
- Pro since 2013
- 13 wins by submission (7 RNC, triangle, 4 armbar, arm triangle), one by TKO
- Eight first round finishes
- Has won four of her last six
- Made one successful Invicta FC title defense
- Had 3-0 Invicta FC record
- Origin of nickname: “A bird of prey from her region from the falcon family.”
UFC on ESPN (5/14/22) Jandiroba won a three round unanimous decision over Angela Hill
UFC 267 (10/30/21) Jandiroba lost a three round unanimous decision to Amanda Ribas
UFC Fight Night (6/19/21) Jandiroba defeated Kanako Murata by TKO (doctor stoppage) at 5:00 of the second round
UFC 256 (12/12/20) Jandiroba lost a three round unanimous decision to Mackenzie Dern
UFC 252 (8/15/20) Jandiroba submitted Felice Herrig via armbar at 1:44 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (12/7/19) Jandiroba submitted Mallory Martin via rear naked choke at 1:16 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (4/27/19) Jandiroba lost a three round unanimous decision to Carla Esparza
When and why did you start training for fighting? I first started martial arts with Kung Fu as a child. I started in BJJ competition in 2005 and that helped me a lot with anxiety issues I had back then.
What ranks and titles have you held? Invicta FC Champion, World BJJ champion, Pan-American BJJ champion, Mercosul BJJ Champion
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s a validation of all the work done by me, my coaches and tons of people that have been with me since the beginning.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Yes, I have a degree in physical education.
What was your job before you started fighting? I have worked on a bunch of things. I have been a PE teacher, receptionist, phone operator.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Black belt in BJJ, green/white prajied in Muay Thai
Favorite grappling technique: Rear naked choke
Favorite Striking technique: Overhand