통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2015
- Lost pro debut, 4-2 since
- Two wins by KO
- One first round finish
- 16-3 kickboxing record with 10 knockouts
UFC Fight Night (6/4/22) Adashev was knocked out by Ode' Osbourne at 1:01 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (7/31/21) Adashev won a three round unanimous decision over Ryan Benoit
UFC on ESPN (1/20/21) Adashev lost a three round unanimous decision to Sumudaerji
UFC on ESPN (6/13/20) Adashev was knocked out by Tyson Nam at :32 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I train because I love it; I fight because I love it and to be an example for the younger generation, for my students and to become a legend.
What ranks and titles have you held? Two-time WKU world kickboxing champion. Asian hand-to-hand combat champion. ISKA USA professional kickboxing champion under the Glory promotion.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? I can say my dream came true. I was dreaming to fight in UFC since I was a kid. Now I’m a UFC fighter and from now I have the goal to become champion of UFC and to put on a show in every fight.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Yes, I did, but not in the USA. I graduated as a tax inspector.
What was your job before you started fighting? Trainer and coach for kids and fighters.