통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2014
- Nine wins by KO, five by submission (2 RNC, 2 arm triangle, guillotine)
- Nine first-round finishes
- Has won two of his last four
UFC 296 (12/16/23) Almeida was stopped by Andre Fili via strikes at 3:32 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (6/17/23) Almeida was submitted by Pat Sabatini via arm-triangle choke at 1:48 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (6/4/22) Almeida stopped Michael Trizano via strikes at :55 of the third round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 5
Episode 5 (9/28/21) Almeida lost a three round unanimous decision to Daniel Zellhuber
When and why did you start training for fighting? I used to get involved in fights as a kid, and I have always been interested in fighting sports. I like the challenge.
What titles have you held? Jungle Fight champion
Do you have any heroes? My father
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means that all my efforts have been rewarded, the sacrifices I made have paid off and that I have reached the top.
What was your job before you started fighting? I used to work in a car wash.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Kickboxing black belt, Muay Thai black belt, jiu-jitsu black belt
Favorite grappling technique: Single leg
Favorite Striking technique: Knee strike and straight punch